Save a Route
PC*MILER lets you save routes for future use. We’re going to save Route 1 to disk now:
1. With the Route 1 window active, in the Routes tab select Save > Save Route As or use the <Ctrl+S> keyboard shortcut.
2. In the Save Route window, choose the drive and folder on your hard drive where you want to save the route.
3. Type a file name such as “AugME‐CharSC” in the File Name field. The file extension “.R21” will be added by default to this name.
4. Click Save to save Route 1 to your hard drive for future retrieval.
5. Try opening this saved route: close the Route 1 window, then select the Routes tab > General group > Open, locate the file and click Open.