Multi Version Switch – MVS
Multi-Version Switch (MVS) is a high-end function of PC MILER Connect that serves as an integration tool designed to simultaneously support multiple versions of PC*MILER that are installed on one server or on several different servers. Instead of manually querying data from each individual version, the Multi-Version Switch functions as the main connection point to programmatically gain access to the PC*MILER version of choice.
- Interact with the PC*MILER database through thread-safe APIs and access the features and functionality of choice
- Ability to use latitude/longitude points combined with street addresses for more precise geocoding and directions
- Utilize a Java Native Interface (JNI) layer to simplify the integration with Java-based software applications
- Sample code and documentation provided
- On-premise installation
- Easily generate roads speeds with two new APIs
- Simultaneously support multiple versions of PC*MILER|Connect on a single server or desktop computer
- Reduce hardware expenses by decreasing the number of network servers that need to be supported along with their maintenance costs and setup fees
- Cut labor costs by eliminating manual route entry processes
- Enhance your competitive advantage by providing customers with contracts that can be made and kept using their PC*MILER version of choice
*A base license to PC Miler is required for all value-add on’s.