PC Miler Spreadsheets
PC*MILER|Spreadsheets gives you the ability to access PC*MILER features and functionality from within your own spreadsheet software. Generate point-to-point or street-level mileage and drive times within a spreadsheet program, and then use built-in functions to summarize and analyze your data.
PC*MILER|Spreadsheets provides a seamless interface with PC*MILER and Microsoft® Excel®, allowing you to perform customized analyses of your data in an environment specifically designed for data analysis.
Features and Benefits
- Access to a custom Add-in within your spreadsheet program where formulas are exposed to gain access to PC*MILER data
- Enter a stop using latitude/longitude points combined with street addresses* for more precise geocoding and directions
- Analyze transportation costs to and from customers
- Calculate driver pay based on per-mile wages
- Audit freight bills for mileage discrepancies
- Negotiate rates on actual mileage, not approximate values
- On-premise installation
- Perform proximity and rating analyses
- Enhance strategic planning and forecasting
Examples of Data That a Formula Can Return:
- 5-digit U.S. ZIP code from a corresponding location
- Mileage between two locations based on the routing type
- Toll costs* for the trip to the specified discount program and the specified state
- Total cost from the origin to the destination
*Applicable Licenses Required.