PC Miler Energy – Precise Mileage & Routing in the Oil Patch
Know the precise mileage from well to well. Then bill accordingly.
Know the exact time to reach the well head. Then dispatch your fleet accordingly.
PC*MILER|Energy is a unique solution that provides industry-critical routing and mileage data you need to make accurate planning and billing decisions when operating in the patch. Featuring the most comprehensive map* of oil and gas lease roads available in North America today, PC*MILER|Energy has you covered once you leave the highway.
*Oil and gas field mapping powered by GEOTrac Systems Inc.
- Generate precise mileage and distance using actual oil and gas lease roads for accurate billing
- Calculate accurate travel times to and from wells, from well to well, or from public to private oil and gas lease roads for enhanced dispatch planning
- Plan routes using realistic road speeds on rural roads within the patch
- Avoid the expensive cost associated with a missed time window
- Plot the lat/long of a well head and route directly to it
- Generate turn-by-turn directions from the public road network directly onto oil and gas lease roads
- Ability to import custom lat/longs for precise well head routing
- Detailed satellite view of well heads and off-road oil and gas lease roads
- Multi-stop route optimization for improved fleet efficiency and productivity
- Access Energy Land Survey addresses within PC*MILER|Energy
- Estimate more accurate travel times by setting a global road speed for Energy roads
*A base license to PC*MILER is required for all value-add on’s.
- PC*MILER|Energy map data combines Oil and Gas lease roads with PC*MILER’s public roads into one routable network
- Search for Land Survey Addresses in POIs
- Set your own global road speed for calculating more accurate travel times.
- Oil and Gas Lease Road network includes:
- proprietary map database of street-level oil and gas lease roads seamlessly integrated into PC*MILER’s public road network
- coverage in areas where oil and gas wells are developed and known basins are found across the U.S. and Canada (contact us for current coverage information)
- Public Road Network includes comprehensive nationwide coverage
- Public Road network also includes truck restrictions and allowances: bridge heights and clearances, load limits, weight limits and allowances, left-hand and dangerous turn restrictions, truck through route designations, and urban road classifications – as well as truck-restricted, truck-designated, and truck-prohibited roads
- Nationwide U.S. and Canadian street-level routing* and map database
- Truck-specific toll costs* in the U.S. and Canada; includes toll data updates
- Hazardous Materials Routing* and map database in the U.S. and Canada
- 53-foot and twin trailer designations
- State oversized and STAA route designations
- U.S. ZIP Codes, Canadian Postal Codes*, Mexican Postal Codes, and Standard Point Location Codes (SPLC)*
*Additional licenses may apply.