PC Miler Worldwide
Generate truck-specific routes, distances, maps and driving directions over the entire international road network. Provides global data across North America, South America, Europe, Africa, Asia, Middle East and Oceania.
- Generate truck-specific routes, distances, maps and driving directions (street-level data available in select regions)
- Generate state/country mileage summaries
- Generate exact U.S. and worldwide DoD distances for freight rating
- Routing and map data in 240 countries, including significant added coverage in 125 countries
- Truck attributes added for Kazakhstan, Chile, Botswana and Reunion
- Country abbreviations in FIPS, ISO2, ISO3, GENC2 and GENC3 codes
- Truck restrictions and allowances throughout the U.S, Canada, Europe and Australia.
- Over 1.5 million ZIP/Postal codes worldwide.
- Access PC*MILER Industry standard routing, mapping and reporting for over 230 countries.
- Improved ribbon style user interface with: smoother navigation, un-dock windows feature, new layout options, less clicks for enhanced productivity
- User-friendly tools for creation and management for custom routing using Via Points, Geofences and Avoid/Favor settings.
- Time Zone and UTC Offset designations for geocoded locations in the route entry window.
- Several map style options and display features to choose from.