Ensure that your vehicles and loads get to the right place using the most precise truck-specific route possible, taking into consideration truck-designated, truck-preferred and truck-restricted roads.
In North America, users have the ability to add street-level detail to generate door-to-door routes and mileage. PC*MILER’s local street-level databases, included with the purchase of the PC*MILER|Streets data module, cover the United States and Canada and include a comprehensive address database, along with related routing options and map detail. PC*MILER|Streets is street-level routing, mileage and mapping software designed to provide dock-to-dock driving directions over truck-specific routes. It includes all the features and functionality of PC*MILER with an enhanced U.S. and Canadian street-level routing network, map database, and street address database.
Features & Benefits
- Enhanced map detail down to the street-level
- Ability to geocode street addresses – includes a nationwide address database
- Truck-specific turn-by-turn driving directions down to the street-level
- Access designated intra-city truck routes preferred by municipalities
- Ability to import custom places at the street-level to ensure accurate pickup/delivery locations
- Manually override truck restricted roads for flatbed or light delivery vehicles
- Use the Comparison Report to compare different routes or routing options on a route
- Factor HOS breaks directly into your route plan*
- Road network includes truck restrictions and allowances: bridge heights and clearances, load limits, weight limits and allowances, left-hand and dangerous turn restrictions, truck through route designations, and urban road classifications – as well as truck-restricted, truck-designated, and truck-prohibited roads
- Nationwide U.S. and Canadian street-level routing* and map database
- Hazardous Materials Routing* and map database in the U.S. and Canada
- 53-foot and twin trailer designations
- State oversized and STAA route designations
- U.S. ZIP Codes, Canadian Postal Codes*, Mexican Postal Codes, and Standard Point Location Codes (SPLC)*
- Truck-specific Points of Interest (POIs) on the map including: truck stops, GeoFUEL truck stops, truck services stations, state weigh stations, CAT Weigh Scales, fueling locations, DEF fueling locations, LCV/tandem trailer lots, intermodal ramps, rest areas (other POI categories also available)
*Additional licenses may apply.